Wrapped Up in Pink

Processed with VSCO with e1 preset

Processed with VSCO with e1 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with e1 preset

Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

{Wearing: Isaaz Mizrahi Live coat (thrifted) New York and Company sweater (thrifted) Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply Co. jeans, Target booties, Nine West purse}

Hey!

This weekend was Small Business Saturday, and as I mentioned in my weekend post, I did a little bit of secondhand shopping. I scored this coat and sweater at my favorite secondhand shop Second Chic.  Their prices are usually reasonable, but they had an amazing sale going on with half-off many of the items in the store. I got so many items at Goodwill prices, so it was definitely a great morning. I found this coat marked down to just $15! I had just said I was looking for a new winter coat too, and then found this. It’s so warm and is one of my favorite colors, plus I am really loving the fur trim on the hood. The sweater was just about $7 so also a great deal.

Since we live so close to the park, we usually go for walks whenever we can. This was the perfect outfit for the walk since it still wasn’t too cold out. I’m the kind of girl who will wear whatever I want even if it’s freezing out, and swear up and down I’m not cold, so I was proud of myself for bundling up.

These photos were taken in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Buffalo. It’s right next to the park and the art gallery, and it’s a quiet street lined with beautiful, huge homes. Every time we walk there, I say I want one of those houses one day. You don’t even need a big backyard because you’re right next to the park! It’s perfect. Good motivation to do well in college, at least. 🙂

1. November 30, 2016 / 4:03 pm

I’ve been wrapping myself up in pick a lot lately too! I can’t seem to get enough of it. Pink sweaters, jackets, tops I think I’ve gone a bit overboard lol. Loving your chunky knit! It looks warm and cozy and you styled it perfectly!

xoxo Rina

• December 1, 2016 / 9:44 am

I definitely don’t own enough pink! It’s underrated. And thank you so much!

2. December 1, 2016 / 4:11 pm

Ahh, this look is so fall and so lovely–that coat looks so versatile and sleek. I’m also incredibly jealous of that cozy blush pink sweater. I couldn’t bring any thick sweaters with me abroad, and I’m definitely missing how simple they are to toss on!

imperfect idealist

• December 2, 2016 / 1:11 pm

Thanks Lily! I would not be able to live without big sweaters, they’re the best part about winter! 🙂

3. December 1, 2016 / 10:49 pm

You look super cosy and autumnal! The coat and sweater were both great finds.

4. December 2, 2016 / 12:46 pm

Such an amazing casual look hun! Love your pink sweater and you styled it so great! You are gorgeous and really seem happy wearing it! 🙂
    PS: love the snow effect on your blog!
    xoxo
    Stella

December 4, 2016 / 9:38 am

The jumper and jacket were brilliant reduced-price finds – and they work perfectly together! I have a really similar pink roll-neck jumper and can’t believe how often I’ve been cuddling up in it lately haha 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

• December 4, 2016 / 3:24 pm

I know they’re so cozy and perfect for winter! Thanks!

6. December 4, 2016 / 3:06 pm

The sweater looks super comfy and it has such a pretty color!
    xx
    LA VEINE

7. December 5, 2016 / 9:52 am

hi francesca! i miss your blog <3 so happy a found a couple of new posts to catch up on. i love the shade of pink your wearing here – rose nude seems to be everywhere these days and it looks good on me as well so im happy hehe. and that neighbourhood is really dreamy! like i wish i lived there lol
    PS i like the snow falling on your blog made me wish i had one up too this year but idk how to install it with the new layout ^^

• December 7, 2016 / 10:43 am

Hi Shayne!! I’ve missed blogging it’s so nice to be back again. I never realized how much I loved it until I stopped! I actually am unsure how I feel about the snow falling but I don’t know how to turn it off so I guess it’s staying! Haha I guess it adds a bit of festiveness!

8. December 6, 2016 / 8:41 pm

You look adorable in this winter look. I love the coat.
    Also, very fond of these houses. I want to be your neighbor when you move in in the future.

9. December 7, 2016 / 1:18 pm

Love the sweater and the duffle coat! Great buys!

ANOUK

10. December 9, 2016 / 4:35 am

Gorgeous outfit! Love the sweater and coat!

bellemelange.net/blog/

• April 2, 2017 / 2:26 pm

C’est plutôt drôle, mais perso j&q;iuosarme pas que l’on rit des morts… Enfin c’est un avis personnel après je ne critique pas, chacun est libre heuresement !