From Dusk until Dawn

{Wearing: Monteau dress, Cullen sweater, Eileen Fisher boots, Nine West bag, thrifted belt, random jewelry}

Hey Guys!

Yesterday was unusually warm so I got to wear this dress. Normally it’s too cold for a dress (without tights) this time of year but I was happy to get one more fall outfit in before I have to wear tights and pants all the time.

Sweaters and dresses are one of my favorite combinations. You can add a whole new look to a dress by wearing a sweater over it! A few people stopped and told me they liked my “dress..? or is it a skirt?” so you can keep people guessing πŸ˜‰ . But seriously, it’s the perfect way to spruce up your clothes and make you feel like you have a whole new wardrobe.

Also, today was one of the first Saturdays in a while that Dave and I haven’t had any plans (secretly excited about it) sooo… I finished the Christmas decorations! I think I’ll wait until just after Thanksgiving to share but I’m excited! Also, today I rediscovered how amazing the Dollar Tree is. It’s a store where every single item is just one dollar. And it’s heaven. Every time I go in I forget how much I like it, but it also makes me a little sad because I see lots of things I spent way too much for at Target, for just a dollar.

One more thing, you should totally go out and see the new Harry Potter movie! Well, I know it’s not a Harry Potter movie technically, but I’m calling it that. I saw it opening day and it’s amazing!! If you’re a Potter fan you will absolutely love it, and even if you’re not you will probably love it! It was so awesome to see more magic, especially set in 1920’s New York! Dave wrote a really good review on it, here it is, (spoiler, it gets an A!)

Enjoy your weekend!

xo, Francesca

Follow me on Instagram! @chessabond

1. November 19, 2016 / 7:30 pm

Your sweater looks so good on you! <33

2. November 19, 2016 / 11:48 pm

β™₯

3. November 20, 2016 / 6:05 am

Beautiful outfit. I love your sweater and your skirt is very cute. Kisses πŸ™‚

4. November 20, 2016 / 10:08 am

The dress looks lovely with the sweater! πŸ™‚
    xx
    LA VEINE

5. November 20, 2016 / 1:47 pm

Wow, amazing that you can still wear light clothes at this time of the year. Love the outfit!

ANOUK

• November 20, 2016 / 2:38 pm

Yeah it was fun while it lasted but it’s snowing today! Thanks!

6. November 20, 2016 / 3:20 pm

Such a lovely outfit! That skirt is perfect β™‘

7. November 21, 2016 / 3:10 am

such a wonderful outfit! I love the cute pastel shades, the dress is gorgeous! I also love the combo your matching belt and bag make. and wow, you get to wear a dress without tights! we already had snow for a couple of weeks but now it’s +6Β°C again and I can wear my coat instead of the thick winter jacket. it’s better than nothing, haha.

• November 21, 2016 / 10:30 am

Thank you so much! And yeah, it was a weirdly warm day but it’s over now! It was snowing yesterday and is freezing today so time to bundle up again! πŸ™‚

8. November 21, 2016 / 7:18 am

That’s a lovely dress, the knit layered over it is a wonderful and practical idea πŸ™‚ I like this outfit combination although I can’t wear it often here in Australia I do enjoy it when I can πŸ™‚

Hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend πŸ™‚

Away From The Blue Blog

• December 2, 2016 / 1:20 pm

Thanks! It’s definitely going to be too cold here for at least 4 months to wear this again but I agree, it’s nice while it lasts!

9. November 21, 2016 / 11:13 am

I love the way you’ve layered your sweater over your dress, it creates such a nice contrast; the colors are so lovely! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you’re having the best start to your Monday so far!

XO,

Jalisa

• November 21, 2016 / 11:29 am

Thank you so much Jalisa and same to you! πŸ™‚

• November 23, 2016 / 8:35 am

Thank you so much and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

10. November 21, 2016 / 6:20 pm

What a lovely skirt and very pretty pictures.

11. November 22, 2016 / 2:26 am

Love how you layered this dress with a sweater. The perfect example of a transitional look! Have a great week babe!

xoxo Rina

November 22, 2016 / 6:38 am

I’m glad the temperature increased enough for you to be able to wear such a lovely outfit without needing to cover up in one million layers (pretty much the situation right now in the UK, haha). I love the lace hem to the pink dress, as well las how you’ve tucked the jumper to show the belt πŸ™‚

aglassofice.com
    x

• November 23, 2016 / 8:37 am

Yeah it was a beautiful day while it lasted! Now it’s time for winter clothing now, unfortunately. Fall clothes are always my favorite. Thank you so much!

13. November 23, 2016 / 4:49 pm

Let me start with the outfit first Francesca. Beautifully styled and I really like the photography.
    I am super excited after Dave’s review. I’ve heard so many good things about this movie, although I am not a H.P fun I will give it a try now.
    Cheers,
    T.

• November 26, 2016 / 10:34 am

Thank you so much! And you should give it a try it’s an awesome series! πŸ™‚

14. November 24, 2016 / 3:25 pm

The evening light is just magical, isn’t it? Twilight is for sure one of my favorite times of the day (and no, I am not a vampire :D).
    Your outfit looks very cozy and sweet – suits you perfectly! πŸ™‚

• November 26, 2016 / 10:35 am

Yeah it is great lighting! And thank you so much!

15. November 24, 2016 / 11:01 pm

These photos are lovely! Hope you’re having a good Thanksgiving πŸ™‚ I’m going to watch Fantastic beasts next week, super excited.

16. November 27, 2016 / 8:37 pm

The light in these photos is absolutely beautiful! Eeeek! You caught the sun right before it set. And the reflections of that pretty fall tree in the water is lovely as well. I adore that belt and skirt combo.

Okay so I haven’t seen the new HP movie yet but SOON! I am so excited for it. I actually have been rematching the original HP movies at night, heh. I can never get enough!

~Ali <3

• November 28, 2016 / 10:16 am

Thank you so much! This lighting is my favorite but I usually seem to miss it! And I did that too, rewatched all of them leading up to it! πŸ™‚

17. December 5, 2016 / 9:58 am

omg i LOVE The Fantastic Beasts… and how to find them – so so much πŸ™‚ one of my favemovies now. also for some reason the dollar store we have here makes me spend more vs save more hehe.

• December 7, 2016 / 10:45 am

I know wasn’t it so great! I’ve seen it twice already hahaha. And yeah, the dollar store will probably become that way for me too, can’t resist a deal.

18. Georgia
    January 23, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Oh my word, how cute is this look?! Super cosy and pretty, love the nude tones. <3

//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx