Sunday Morning

Processed with VSCO with e2 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e2 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e2 presetProcessed with VSCO with e2 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 presetProcessed with VSCO with e1 preset

Hey guys! (Imagine that^ face every time I write that )

Sometimes I wish  life were all weekends, all the time. Obviously it can’t be that way (or I’d be jobless) but we can all wish. The weather was finally nice this weekend! Yesterday was the perfect day. We got to sleep in, went on a walk in the park, took photos, went shopping, ate leftover cheesy potatoes-it was great. Dave got a new TV which looks borderline ridiculous in our tiny living room, but we watch a lot of movies so it’s all good. Sometimes you gotta treat yo’self. Harry Potter looks like a brand new movie now, the dueling wand battles look so much more epic!

I’ve been getting kind of homesick lately so we went to my house over the weekend. We took some family Christmas card pictures, then stayed and ate dinner (aforementioned cheesy potatoes) and watched the cheesiest, worst, yet best Hallmark movie. Those Christmas movies get me every time, how can they be so bad yet so great? The world may never know.

Tomorrow is election day so make sure you get out and vote! This is a pretty important election, we get to decide what kind of country we want to live in so make your vote count. #girlpower 😉

• November 7, 2016 / 7:53 pm

Thank you! And I know it’s so easy to photograph because it’s just so pretty!

1. November 8, 2016 / 3:25 am

those are some serious fall vibes on your photos
    glad to hear you had a good Sunday!
    I feel the same way about Hallmark movies! we might never know why we still watch those overdosed of cheesiness in one movie..

The Sweetest Escape

• November 8, 2016 / 1:17 pm

Haha right? But I’m still obsessed with them. Thanks! 🙂

2. November 8, 2016 / 5:55 am

Beautiful pictures Francesca! Thanks so passing by my blog and introducing me to yours.
    I love it and followed you already.
    The Hallmark Chrismas movies are a guilty please for me as well. I like watching a little bit every time I prepare for work. They make me so happy:)
    Have a nice week my darling!
    Cheers,
    Tatjana

• November 8, 2016 / 1:19 pm

Thank you! I followed yours too 🙂 I think that’s the main goal of them, to just be easy, happy movies!

3. November 8, 2016 / 2:21 pm

Sunny days with the golden colours of autumn are the best!

LUXESSED

4. November 8, 2016 / 6:24 pm

Wow! This is giving me all the fall vibes, so envious! It’s summer here in Australia at the moment. Would rather be enjoying the pleasures of Autumn, like you 🙂 x

Aicha | The Fashion Heist

• November 9, 2016 / 1:57 pm

Summer sounds nice too, soon it will be winter here and I think I’d rather be enjoying the summer then!

November 9, 2016 / 10:46 am

Your weekend looks as though it was beautifully tranquil! I can’t believe how amazing the colours of the leaves look in this area. Stunning blog post 🙂

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

6. November 15, 2016 / 9:44 am

Wow this look is gorgeous ! You take amazing photos <3

7. isaprofessional
    November 17, 2016 / 10:14 pm

Such a lovely outfit and photo shoot, one of our fall faves. Thanks for sharing!

ISA Professional

8. November 22, 2016 / 4:13 am

going through those absolutely beautiful autumn shots made me think I should also make more posts about autumn even if everything around us is totally grey right now – no colour, no sun, only greyness and low light. remembering those sunny days would be a good thing right now 🙂 by the way, we also got a new 55-inch TV and watching films and The Walking Dead and The Vampire Diaries is a whole new experience now! 😀

• November 23, 2016 / 8:40 am

I completely agree, it’s been quite gray here too and the sun definitely does improve my mood! I’m in love with the new TV it’s so much better! They are totally worth it!