Spring Break

image

image

image

image

image

image

Though I’ve been back from vacation for a little while, before I post some outfit posts, I wanted to share with you a few photos from Florida. The weather at home has been kind of nice recently, giving me false hope that perhaps there will be a Spring in store, but the forecast is predicting snow for Tuesday so I’m not getting too excited. That’s why I like to reminisce on the beautifully sunny weather from the Gulf Coast.

And if you’re wondering why you can’t see my face in most of these pictures, I mentioned being burnt in my last post. However at that point I didn’t know just how burnt. My face was swollen and blistering and not exactly,  well photogenic. I guess that’s what happenes when a pale northerner goes to the south after not seeing the sun in like 6 months. Who knew?

Wherever you are, I hope you’re taking a “spring break” in some form, even if that just means making tea in your keurig and sitting down to read magazines. It’s always important to take some time to unwind and relax.

P.S. I was honored to do a guest post on the beautiful Lily’s blog, Imperfect Idealist, if you would like to check it out! 🙂

1. April 14, 2014 / 6:36 am

oh my, what a dreamy vacation 🙂 too bad you got burnt though. that must be so annoying. hope it healed fast! anyway, I’m glad you’re sharing all those beautiful pictures because I hope our vacation will be as great! around 25 days to pass until that and a thought of a vacation sure gives me strength right now when the times aren’t the easiest 🙂

• April 20, 2014 / 10:17 pm

It healed relatively fast! I hope your vacation goes wonderfully, and will be very relaxing!

2. Ileana
    April 14, 2014 / 7:26 am

OMG! Everything is so beautiful! You had the perfect spring break!
    xoxo

Novelstyle

3. April 14, 2014 / 8:33 am

So lucky to spend time in Florida! Love your pics.

4. April 14, 2014 / 9:51 am

Amazing photos !

5. April 14, 2014 / 2:45 pm

Wonderful photos Francesca ! 🙂

6. April 14, 2014 / 8:37 pm

i hope your sunburn is all gone now! i know how much it can hurt . your photos are great as usual 🙂 i dont get to take a lot of good pics during vacation or when im outside my house in general cause i always tend to forget lol plus i usually look super haggard on beach vacations cause its too hot here.

PS : i just noticed the lillies spelling now that you mentioned it ^^

• April 20, 2014 / 10:19 pm

My sunburn is all gone now! And yeah, I forget a lot of times too but I try to get some pics! And it wasn’t too hot down there, but when it is hot and humid my hair frizzes right out! haha

7. April 15, 2014 / 12:01 am

Haha, oh wow, hope your sunburn heals soon!
    Love these photos from your spring break, they make me happy just looking at them 🙂

The Dragonfruit Diaries

8. April 15, 2014 / 7:26 am

So sorry to hear about the burnt face, you poor thing! Apart from that looks like a fantastic holiday – the scenery and photos are so beautiful! x

9. April 16, 2014 / 8:17 am

Hi Francesca, always lovely hearing from you. I am enchanted by your beautiful holiday photos, the weather looks amazing, so does the sea and location! Hope you’re having a great week so far!

10. April 16, 2014 / 11:57 am

Nice photos.=) Too bad that you got burned though

11. April 16, 2014 / 12:57 pm

Amazing photos
    Sad to hear you burned your skin. hope it is well soon
    take care
    x

12. Meghan E
    April 17, 2014 / 5:13 pm

Like the photos. It seems you really had fun. Love the outfits you wear.

stores.ebay.com/vintageswank

13. April 23, 2014 / 4:11 pm

Great photos ! 🙂

14. April 25, 2014 / 2:43 am

I’m always such a big fan of your photos- they’re gorgeous! 🙂

It looks like you had a wonderful time in Florida. You know what’s weird…I would so love to go somewhere COLD for spring break. I get tired of weather that never seems to change (it’s too weird to have 70 degree weather when it’s supposed to be winter, believe it or not…it does get a bit boring). I’d probably freeze though since I’ve only been in snow like twice in my life. haha