This Side Of Paradise

image

image

image

image

image

image

{Wearing: shirt c/o Aeropostale, Gap boyfriend jeans, A. Gianetti sandals, Alex and Ani bracelets, unknown sun hat, borrowed sunglasses}

Hello from Florida! As you may know, or guess from all the pictures with snow, I live pretty North in the US and haven’t seen the sunlight or warm temperatures in what feels like forever. But this week, I’m on vacation to Marco Island, Florida soaking up the sun. It’s so beautiful here, with the palm trees, sunny skies, and adorable beach towns. I’m on vacation with my best friend and her family and it’s been so much fun so far.

I’ve missed the beach and swimming, and not having to wear like 5 layers just to go outside. However, there is a drawback to getting all this sun. I’m super burnt, especially on my face, which is why I had to opt for the “hiding my whole face” look today. I’m wearing my new shirt for Spring from Aeropostale here, and absolutely love it. All of the clothes I bought from their spring line are beautiful and great for the beach and this amazing weather.

The last picture is from this place in Naples called Tin City. It’s an adorable boardwalk lined with little shops. We rode the Buffalo which I thought would be really intense but was actually super easy!

1. March 21, 2014 / 6:13 am

*gives sunblock* hehe 😀 im loving your vacation pics with your bestfriend including those you posted in IG. enjoy! 🙂

2. March 22, 2014 / 1:30 am

Ah man, Florida? Enjoy all that sunshine! Haha, you look so pretty, love the floppy hat you’re rocking. Definitely gonna need it for where you’re at! 🙂

The Dragonfruit Diaries

3. Rachel G
    March 22, 2014 / 5:57 pm

I wish I were enjoying Florida weather! You sure look like you were having fun!

4. March 23, 2014 / 8:42 am

Enjoy Florida! I totally love your hat and outfit.

5. March 23, 2014 / 1:53 pm

hehe, you and this huge hat 😛 I love the hat and I didn’t even guess you wanted to hide behind it but then read the story and checked the photos once again with different perspective 😉 anyway, I love your sunnies too and Florida sounds like a wonderful place. enjoy your holidays, dear Francesca!

• March 27, 2014 / 8:15 am

Haha I had to hide my sunburnt face! Thank you!

6. Ileana
    March 26, 2014 / 6:46 am

Love ur look! The shirt is so beautiful 🙂
    Bet the weather in Florida is perfect right now!
    xoxo

Novelstyle

7. April 9, 2014 / 7:44 am

Haha, some days you just have to hide your face! But it’s totally okay when there’s sunshine and such beaming down on you. GOTTA KEEP THAT PRETTY FACE PROTECTED FROM HARFUL UV RAYS, YA HEAR?

I hope that you had/have a great time at the beach! You look absolutely adorable. 😀

8. April 14, 2014 / 2:46 pm