Wonderful Christmastime

IMG_20131129_204450

Hi! This December has flown by! This isn’t really a good thing to me because this is (cue the music…) the most wonderful time of the year!

So here are some photos and highlights from my December so far. Obviously cuddling with my dog Maxi is always nice πŸ™‚ but I will admit how difficult it was to get this picture…she would not stop wiggling. She just has a LOT of energy.Β IMG_7861

IMG_7875

2013-12-15_01_28_03

I went to an ugly Christmas sweater party last night, it was so much fun! I actually really like Christmas sweaters and actually don’t find them ugly, just cute and funny.

2013-12-14_05_51_59

Aaand the backs of the sweaters.

2013-12-15_04_49_36

Everyone and sweaters!

2013-12-15_05_54_27

2013-12-15_05_55_22

Today I went sledding for the first time this year! Sledding is probably one of the best parts of winter in New York.

2013-12-15_05_03_39

2013-12-15_05_04_24

10 days until Christmas!

1. December 15, 2013 / 8:52 pm

Oh you all look so cute in your sweaters and I don’t find them ugly too.

2. December 16, 2013 / 12:33 am

I cannot believe how much snow you have! This year, we only had it for one day so far. I like the photo with you and your friends wearing the Christmas sweaters – such a fun idea!

• December 17, 2013 / 9:38 am

Yeah it’s been snowing all the time lately! Thanks!

3. December 16, 2013 / 8:59 am

I can’t believe how fast the time has gone! πŸ˜€

4. December 16, 2013 / 3:45 pm

Magical post ! I am like a child when it is Christmas time. You are so cute and your sweater is adorable πŸ™‚

5. December 17, 2013 / 12:24 am

Ahh I love these pictures so much!!! I’m so jealous you have snow where you live! That’s the one thing California lacks. And aw, you and your doggie- super cute! πŸ™‚

I agree, I don’t really find Christmas sweaters ugly haha, it’s just so funny how many are available at thrift stores! I wonder how many of them used to belong to older ladies (for some reason they tend to be the ones who wear Christmas sweaters, not sure why?!)

• December 17, 2013 / 9:40 am

Thanks! I know, a lot of them are in thrift stores all year round!

6. December 18, 2013 / 3:15 am

nice pics francesca! and nice ugly Christmas sweater ^^ i joined coca cola’s ugly sweater contest recently just for fun and designed a unicorn overload christmas sweater πŸ˜€ happy holidays!

• December 18, 2013 / 7:56 pm

Thanks! That sweater sounds so cute and funny!

7. December 19, 2013 / 5:25 pm

heaps of beautiful moments and photos πŸ™‚ we have no snow here in Estonia and our Christmas will most likely be warm and rainy. but hey, it doesn’t matter!
    when it comes to Christmas sweaters I think there are cute ones and not so cute ones, hehe. an ugly Christmas sweater party sure sounds like a lot of fun though! and your doggie! mine is super energetic too so I think those two would be great friends πŸ˜‰

• December 25, 2013 / 10:06 pm

Thank you! True, Christmas is fun no matter what! And I agree, some ugly Christmas sweaters are just ugly haha. They would probably love each other!

8. December 19, 2013 / 5:59 pm

Ahh, love these festive photos. Your dog is always so cute! The bokeh christmas tree shot is perfect too (: And who doesn’t love ugly Christmas sweaters? They always make me smile. Skiing is so fun as well! Hope you have a cozy and happy holiday season, Francesca!

9. December 19, 2013 / 6:00 pm

10. December 23, 2013 / 6:19 pm

I wish you a Merry Christmas beauty πŸ™‚

11. December 26, 2013 / 11:08 pm

Snow, snow, snow! These photos are absolutely magical, majestical, and all things synonymous with wonderful. I really like that one of the blurred out Christmas tree. Aahh, lights are so magical! They’re like dancing fireflies. I hope your holidays have been well, my sweet Francesca!! <3

~~Ali

• December 27, 2013 / 12:35 am

Ah thank you! Happy holidays to you too! πŸ™‚