Jingle Bell Rock

IMG_7759-1

IMG_7683-1

IMG_7680-1

IMG_7784-1

IMG_7717-1

IMG_7719-1

{Wearing: unknown sweater and boots, thrifted vest, american eagle jeans, bracelet }

21 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS.

Usually I put that at the end of the posts in December but I felt you need a reminder. Since I’m writing this at night it will be 20 days in a couple hours so even better. 🙂

Holiday specials are one of my favorite parts of this month. Tonight I watched the tree lighting at Rockefeller Plaza (on tv unfortunately) and then the holiday Saturday Night Live special which is the best thing ever. My favorite part is the sketch where the Justin Timberlake’s character and a guy dressed as Santa for the Salvation Army compete with their songs for people’s donations.

I still have english homework to do and it’s 10:45 at night so I’m going to sign off with a style tip and a question. Style tip: It’s December so if you wear a cozy knit sweater, jeans and a vest it’s a pretty much foolproof outfit! Question: what is your favorite drink at a coffee shop (starbucks or tim hortons or a local one)? Mine is normally a mocha iced capp but when it’s cold out, you can’t go wrong with a peppermint hot chocolate!

21 days until Christmas (again)!

1. December 4, 2013 / 11:58 pm

Aww, I love how happy and adorable you look in the snow! Your furry vest and burgundy booties are perfect for a snow day 🙂

The Dragonfruit Diaries

2. December 5, 2013 / 1:57 am

Cute sweater!!! And fun pictures, so pretty and white in the snow! 🙂 luckyyy, I’m in FL, haha it was 84 degrees today!

• December 6, 2013 / 9:47 pm

Thank you! Our snow has melted here though, so now it’s not so pretty!

3. December 5, 2013 / 7:52 am

Such great pics, Francesca:) You’re so ready for winter!
    PS My fave drink is Caramel Macchiato.

• December 6, 2013 / 9:49 pm

Thank you! You should visit New York! We get lots of snow here. It’s wonderful!

4. December 6, 2013 / 1:21 am

I can’t believe it’s so snowy where you live! Love your first pic with the snow effect.

5. December 6, 2013 / 9:22 am

Aw, Francesca! You’re too precious. I’m enamored by these festive winter photos and your chic look. The bokeh from the Christmas tree lights is perfect and I love the quaint little dollhouses. I can see you braved the snow too (: The glam touches to the cozy outfit are so stylish–I love your bracelet and vest. As for Starbucks, I need to try that hot chocolate! I also love the salted caramel type–the seasonal drinks are the best!

Have a happy weekend!

• December 6, 2013 / 9:51 pm

Thank you so much Lily! I love salted caramel hot chocolate, it’s so good! 🙂

6. December 7, 2013 / 4:46 am

oooo its already snowing there! i like the first pic of you with the santa hat. i actually recently bought a santa hat for myself this Christmas just so I can take millions of pictures with it ^^ my favorite drink would be just water – what a boring answer haha. but i dont really like drinking coffee so whenever i go to a coffee shop i just order a good dessert and water. hmm from time to time i order the hot peppermint chocolate drink 🙂

• December 9, 2013 / 12:03 am

Thank you! Santa hats make great props! I like drinking water too, better than pop but not as good as hot chocolate, haha.

7. December 8, 2013 / 4:08 am

Beautiful pictures and I love the snowing on your blog! 😀

8. December 8, 2013 / 5:08 am

I don’t drink coffee, at all, haven’t even tasted it and don’t want to because I even dislike the smell of it 😛 but I do like cocoa and I’ve been really digging peppermint tea lately. but anyway, your photos are so joyful and so full of Christmas and seeing all that only makes me smile 🙂 by the way, a few days ago I was just thinking about a vest and a sweater combo and now I see it here, what a coincidence, right? 😉 I have to definitely go for it when a proper occasion comes because I love your variant here! and I did take out my best sweaters to finally start embracing them 🙂

• December 9, 2013 / 12:02 am

Aww thank you! You might be surprised, cofffee with a lot of cream and sugar is really good! Not as good as hot cocoa though, I will agree with that!

9. December 8, 2013 / 6:00 am

Your photos are adorable ! First one is very cute.
    Have a lovely week sweetie 🙂

10. December 8, 2013 / 3:32 pm

Lovely outfit! I’m so jealous of your beautiful, snowy surroundings! And your Christmas decorations look so beautiful too!

Hayfa

11. December 12, 2013 / 9:40 pm

Eeeeep, favorite drink at a coffee shOP!? That’s actually pretty easy for me because I just really like tea. So hot Passion tea at Starbucks would have to be my fav. Mmmm, hibiscus! Somehow it transitions perfectly from winter to spring to summer. Totally encompassing. LOVE IT~ 😀

I think you are just so cute here, Francesca! But my, my, look at all that snow. I do hope you’re staying warm (but I am sure you are with your FANCY COFFEE DRINKS! Muwahaha).12 days until Christmas, I can’t believe it!

• December 15, 2013 / 5:33 pm

That tea sounds really good, I only like a few teas, and I really like iced tea, but I’ll have to try that! Thank you!

12. December 15, 2013 / 5:34 pm

Love how you can feel the atmosphere on these photos!
    You look so beautiful 🙂